Preventive Health Screenings tests are generally best recommended for people over the age of 50, or those who have two or more of the following risk factors:
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Family history of stroke or cardiovascular disease.
Benefits of Screening
- Increase lifespan
- Early detection of serious conditions
- Prevention of disease progression
- Peace of mind so you can enjoy life
- Our screening test are PRIMARY to screen for:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurism (bulging of the largest artery of the body)
- Carotid Artery Disease (plaque inside your arteries feeding blood to the brain)
- Osteoporosis (weakening of the bones)
How does it work?
You do not need a doctors orders to screen for these conditions. Check your risk factors listed above and book your appointment online or call us at 915-613-2748 to book an appointment.
- Check your risk factors
- Call or book on line
- At the time of your appointment, the ultrasound tech will perform your ultrasound screening test.
- After your ultrasound screening test, the x-ray tech will perform your DEXA bone density scan.
- Your studies are then submitted to our radiologist for interpretation.
- You will received your results via a secure online link or by mail. Results are easy to understand, but we recommend for you to share your results with your primary doctor.
- If a obvious critical condition is spotted during your exam such as blood cloth, blocked artery and or an aneurism, the ultrasound tech will notify you at the moment of the scan so you can consult with your doctor immediately or attend an urgent care facility for treatment. We will expedite your final result for the same day.